The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Wow!

I managed to get a post to show up AND create a profile! Proves that blind squirrel theory.

I don't even know where to start. Guess I'll just type...

I live at home with my parents and little sister. My parents are great...99% of the time. Mom's health is failing terribly. Don't worry, there will be PLENTY of posts on the topic! Little sister, Jo is 18. She rocks too! She's more then a little sister, she's a great friend too. I also have an older sister. JJ is 30. She's a useless TOOL. That's about as nice as I can be. The main reason I have any contact with her is because she has 2 awesome sons. JM and TOY rule! Its hard to believe they are 9 & 6 already. Thankfully they live with their Dad. He's cool. There will be more about my family as time goes by.

Other then my family, I have a great boyfriend. ST and I met just over 6 years ago this month. He deals with me and all my craziness better then anyone ever could. He's SO patient with me. He's my rock. Of course, we have our issues. We have been together the majority of the 6 years that we have known each other. We were engaged at one point, but I panicked and we went our own ways for a while.

My friends! I love my friends. I'd give my kidney for them all. Some, I'd take a bullet for.

There is...

P. We go way back to middle school. She's been with my thru thick & thin. She's hot. She'll be a doctor someday.

Shell. She's so fun! She has her head on her shoulders the best of all my friends. Her new boyfriend is great too.

KC. She is basically my only friend that lives near me. She's a party animal but also a great shoulder to cry on.

SML. He is great. How he deals with me, God only knows. I've put him thru so much bull crap!

K. She is the greatest friend anyone could ask for. Her only fault is that she lives about 2K miles away from me. She makes me laugh like no one else can.

The rest will come on a need to know basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home