The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Don't Leave Me Lonely

I got this survey in an email from Dani & figured I'd share it here.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~


[1]
What is your middle name:
Sue

[2] What color is your mailbox:
Silver at my legal address, white at where I usually stay.

[3] How many pair of shoes in your closet?
Not enough!

[4] Have you ever hit a deer:
My name isn't Bill! My Dad is a PRO at deer hitting.

[5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
Little bitty overpass type bridges.

[6] Do you get the paper delivered to your house in the morning:
Nope...I'll read it online for free. My newspaper of choice is Macomb Daily.

[7] Who checks the mail in your house? At my legal address, my Gma & I take turns. At the house I usually stay at...Jo.

[8] Do you have a small driveway: At Gma's there is no driveway. At this house, its a LONG driveway!!!!!

[9] Do you know anyone with the same clothes as you:
they couldn't be the same.

[10] What do you do first in the morning?
Hit the snooze, to shut the alarm off ASAP. I HATE NOISE!

[11] What brand is your printer:
HP

[12] Do you enjoy fighting with people:
Sometimes...to keep things interesting.

[13] Is your hair naturally straight or curly:
STICK STRAIGHT!

[14] Who was your kindergarten teacher:
Mrs. Watson (and she was MEAN!)

[15] Burial preference?
In a box, the cheapest box you can find.

[16] Are you taller than your mother:
Yes, about an inch or 2.

[17] Do you have a favorite word:
interesting

[18] Are you God?
NOT even close!

[19] What do you do to get over a broken heart?
Eat ice cream or go to the bar with my girl Shell.

[20] Do you have a deep dark secret:
Not really & anyways...I wouldn't tell YOU what it is.

[21] Have you ever spent time in jail?
Not yet.

[22] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?
Yep...especially glittery ones.

[23] Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Not really.

[24] Do you often cry during movies?
I cry often & easy.

[25] Do you hate your life:
No!

[26] Do you get mad easily?
I don't think so. Annoyed yes, mad...no.

[27] Do you drink to get drunk:
Haven't done that in a LONG time!

[28] What is your biggest pet peeve:
People (BILL!) wasting my time!

[29] What is your away message?
I don't have one up right now.

[30] Do any of your friends have kids:
yes

[31] Have you had any mystical, paranormal, or UFO experiences?
no.

[32] Who should pay on the first date:
anyone but me. ;-)

[33] How many years older than you are you willing to date?
Age is (basically) irrelevant to me. Probably 10 years...but it would just depend.

[34] Do you have any friends:
a few (and I like it that way!)

[35] Do you have any mean friends:
ha. I did, but I cut the negativity from my life!

[36] What is the ugliest color in your opinion:
Boring brown

[37]
Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand:
yes!!! I should have listened to my friends!

[38] Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff:
driving into a wall, yes...driving off a cliff, no.

[39] Have you ever been fired from a job:
no

[40]
What year was your house built:
The house where I usually stay...1999.

[41] When was the last time you slept in someone elses bed:
Last weekend.

[42] What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now:
wearing pjs! I live in PJs!

[43] How tall are you:
5'8"

[44] What is the closest
green object: My purse

[45] What is on your feet:
some bruises

[46] Do you always wear underwear?
no...I hate being confined. In my next life I'm joining a nudist colony!

[47] Do you enjoy the sensation of human flesh on your tongue?
That's a weird question.

[48] Do you want to have kids?
Yep...a whole softball team worth would be kick a$s.

[49] Did you know this ISN'T a McDonalds employee audition form? Darn! It would be a better J-O-B then the one I have.

[50] Have you ever run in a marathon?
not yet!

[51] Do you know how to draw:
I doodle a lot, but to really draw, no.

[52] Whats your mothers middle name:
Jean

[53] Stupidest movie you ever saw:
If its really stupid, I don't watch it, at least...no all of it!

[54] Do you collect comic books:
no

[55] Do you look like your dad:
Not at all!

[56] Do you have any TV shows on DVD:
no

[57] Are you wearing makeup:
no

[58] Do you have a tattoo:
no

[59] What is your guilty pleasure?
Scrapbook store shopping!

[60] You win the lottery. You:
buy Gma a car, pay off my parents house, buy JJ a house & a reliable car, go to Ireland, buy myself a H2, give some to charities I believe in, etc.

[61] How many pairs of underwear do you have:
I haven't counted them lately, but if you ask how many pairs of toe socks I have...I know that number.

[62] Is there something you want to tell someone, but you haven't?
Not really, but there are some people that I don't talk to often enough, so when I do talk to them...I have SO much to tell them!

[63] Who is your hero:
Dad, Pastor Mike, Gma & Gpa W.

[64] Who'd you last IM:
I think it was SML.

[65] Do you work a lot of hours?
at work...40 hours a week & not a minute more.

[66] What do you do when you are stressed out?
PRAY, cry, sleep, talk/whine to SML.

[67] Who was the last person that called you?
Dad

[68] Is there anything you regret?
I try to NOT regret things. Of course, there are things I would do different if given a second chance.

[69] Do you know where your family name originated from?
Europe somewhere technically. In MY opinion, AMERICA. I'm strange. Don't get me started on heritage.

[70] Is there any animal that creeps you out?
BIRDS! Anything that FLIES basically.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home