The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Love For Sale

David's Friends (minus Red!) was cool.  I miss Red not being there, but I do understand and respect his position.  The lesson was about forgiveness (again) & was probably something the group (Co-teacher B too!) needed.  Its very...thought provoking for me, to think/know that I must forgive others for God to forgive me.  God forgives everyone for everything, so I should be able to forgive one person for something not that big (in the grand scheme of life).  Mell & I have more and more in common the more we talk.  We both tend to be judgmental & think we are better than most.  Not that we SHOULD be that way, but we are...and we are working on changing, at least...I am.

The Tigers lost in 12 innings.  Carolina lost in OT.  Sad sports day for me.  I hope my softball game tomorrow goes better than the past few have.  Blah.

I don't really have time to spend on the computer, yet I am such a creature of routine.  I did manage to get lots of things done today...but I am probably going to go to work naked for the next few days, because I have NO time for laundry or shopping for new clothes!  Note to self:  You like to be BUSY!

I am taking a class now.  Its a Churchy-Bible class.  More about this as it goes along, as I have time.  I'm excited though.  I missed the first class (thanks to Jax) & it goes thru the end of August.  I need to crack my book and get my butt in gear.  Note to self:  You like to be BUSY!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home