The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cruel Summer

I've been VERY busy lately.  I've got about 30 seconds to get this post done.  JOY!

So, I realized something on my way home from work today.  When I figured it out, thought about it, it moved me to tears.  I'm scared out of my mind that I might never find love again.  I mean, plenty of people love me & I love plenty of people.  BUT...to find someone that I'm IN love with, that is also IN love with me!  That's very scary to me.  Don't worry, my self confidence that I found a couple of weeks ago is still there...so I'll live.

Details of Jax & pictures coming soon!  I have pictures, but since my digital camera is out of order & Jo's is on vacation, I've got to scan them & all that super fun stuff that takes much longer than I have right now!

Peace!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home