The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Whenever You're Near Me

So, I took a mental health 1/2 day.  ;-)  My head hurts, but I know its 95% stupid stress and lack of sleep.  I haven't gotten to do anything exciting (like rest!) yet because Mom is SUPER OVERLY anxious and annoying regarding her vacation & already had a seizure.  She's napping now, hopefully she stays that way until Dad gets home!

I really need a mental health vacation, much more than 1/2 a day off work.  A vacation...say, at least 3 days at least an hour from both of my houses, with little or no contact with the great majority of the world.  Or 3 days with no one home & no work.  I can dream.

I'm going to nap soon.  YAY!  I did stop and get a kick butt lunch on my way home from work.  ;-)  In theory, after napping I'm going to dye my hair, go to the gym, then to Dad's softball, come home & watch the Tigers game.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home