The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Deja Vu

I have an attitude problem right now. I know I do, so its best that I just stick to myself for a bit. A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E! That's ME. PMS, probably...but whatever.

Things didn't go as planned today, so I didn't get my required Sunday afternoon nap.

Mom & Jo are going on vacation this week, with Gma & Gpaw. Good for them, I'm happy for them. I'm NOT in the slightest bit jealous (cause I'd rather go to my job that I dislike than go on a vacation with Gpaw). I'm just getting OVERLY annoyed by my Mom mainly. She's filled with so much anxiety over the trip, she's driving me nuts!

Dad claims he's not playing softball (or going to any of my games either) while Mom & Jo are gone. You have NO idea how upset this makes me. Tears and boiling blood. Great combo. Its one of those things I can't really explain.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me. Psalm 23:4 (NIV)

I'm going to start drafting my letter (for Pastor D)/gathering my thoughts regarding the situation happening with David's Friends. How do I say "We all really dislike Co-Teacher B. She insults us, she's rude, she's bossy. Either she goes or we go." without sounding so harsh and stuff? The funny thing is, I went in thinking I wouldn't like Co-Teacher R, but she's been okay. I'd probably like her MORE without the sidekick. I've prayed about the situation, and I just can't, in good faith, let the issue go. After talking with most of the group today, getting outsiders input, etc. I feel like I'd be letting everyone down to not say something.

Just blah.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!


1 Comments:

At Sunday, June 04, 2006 8:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At 1st I thought you put co-teacher A & B haha...I get it now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home