The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Don't Go Away

Rise & Shine! My one day to sleep in and I had to set the alarm for 09:15. I guess that is sleeping in when I wake up about 05:15-06:15 during the week.

I'm off to TOY's baseball game in a minute. I hate that I have to drive an hour or so to get there, but he's worth it! Its probably the last time I'll get to see JJ pregnant. (Okay, so I'll probably (HOPEFULLY!) get to the hospital BEFORE Baby is born...but you know what I mean).

I'm getting VERY excited for Baby to get here! Baby can come anytime now in the doctors opinion. YAY! I'm glad Baby stayed baking long enough. Now, of course...in our opinions...we can't have the Baby this Tuesday (we don't want a 06/06/06 baby) and it can't come next Friday (06/16/06, that's JM's birthday)...other than that Baby can come whenever it wants. Of course...it was a Friday night-Sunday night would work out best for me. ;-) Yes, I'm picky. Wait...Baby have Mommy go into Labor at about 07:00 M-F so I can leave hell, I mean, work! Baby baby baby!!!!!!!!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home