The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hear Me Calling

I still haven't showered, so I sit here all sticky, stinky, and sweaty.  Ahhhh.  The joys of softball!  As far as I can tell, I'm going to like this team!  We won 14-4.  My first at bat, I had a sweet hit, burning the right center fielder.  The next 2 at bats, we won't talk about.  Its weird, I did the same thing last year...1st hit good...then it all went down hill. 

Dad also batted 1/3 today...but his team LOST (5-8).

Friendships take work and I am NOT going to do ALL the work.  I should have seen these issues coming a mile away...but I live in a fantasy land sometimes.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home