The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Go Down

I love my family!

Operation Swimming Pool is NOT complete.  I was back outside for another 30 minutes or so tonight & will be out there a lot more in the next few days.  I've said it before & I'll say it again.  My Dad (who I love dearly & have a ton of respect for) is the STUPIDEST smart person I know!

WEEEEEEEEE. 

The 3 friends I need to talk to, I still haven't.  I talked to 2 of them briefly yesterday, but not about the issues I need to.  Yet, the issues seem less important now.

Jo's best friend (that she's known since she was 2 or 3) is here for a few days.  Kristina's family currently lives out of state, so to have her here is nice.  Yet, her being here reminds me more that her Mom passed away.  Sheila was a driving force in getting Jo & I to Church, to God.  I could go on & on about how great & funny Sheila was.  She passed away at the age of 39, from breast cancer about 3.5 years ago.  Kristina's entire family (her parents, grandparents, aunts, cousins, brothers & sisters) are like another family to me.  I miss them so much...especially when I'm reminded of how close we used to be. 

Take everything at face value.  Go ponder.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 10:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you say GO PONDER...one more time...you'll get a squeeze you to death hug!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home