The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Today I Started Loving You Again

I feel like I'm going to pass out any second. I'm 100% aware its a blood sugar issue. I just drank about 20 oz of orange juice, and ate a small snack, and its NOT helping. I'm shaking like a leaf, and if I move, I'm light headed. Not cool. Blah.

Church. I was NOT paying good attention, to say the least. My mind is to busy over processing the rest of my life. The 2 IMPORTANT things I did get from the message today...was PATIENCE and FORGIVENESS. Interesting. Oh yeah...something else, something about how God's timing and our timing are 2 different things. Amen to that!

21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" 22Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.[a] 23"Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. Matthew 18:21-23 (NIV)

Yesterday I said I needed to talk to 2 of my friends. Scratch that. Its 3! Two, I might, hopefully get to talk to today, and the other one tomorrow. Just ERRRRRRRR. Patience, I know.

I've got yard work to do in a few minutes (which is great, cause I feel like I'm going to pass out...so sure, lets do yard work in 88 degree heat), then maybe hopefully some shopping. I've got a huge coupon to use by tomorrow! We shall see.

I've been going back & forth about what to do regarding my cell phone. It MUST be replaced very soon! I'm 100% getting rid of Nextel! I haven't used my 2-way in over a year. I was debating between Sprint & Verizon. ST & SML both have Verizon & I talk to them the most, by FAR! But...CJ has Sprint, and I talk to him a lot (well, when we talk, we talk A LOT!). Well...CJ switched to Verizon last week. So...I guess that really means I need to switch to Verizon. Now, to just come up with the stupid deposit money (which makes me cry, because mistakes I made at 18, I will be paying for, for the rest of my life!)

WEEEEEEEE. I'm still in a good mood. I hope that doesn't change when I talk to my 3 friends...it might, but whatever. I'm taking this good mood and running with it! :-)

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home