The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wave Wet Sand

The quote I was referring to earlier today...

"Realize that if you have time to whine and complain about something, then you have time to do something about it." Anthony J D'Angelo (The College Blue Book)

David's Friends was decent tonight. Its VERY different from how Pastor D "taught" things. I feel like I'm being singled out lately, and I'm okay with that...I just don't want the others to feel ignored. I'm starting to like Mell more & more each day. He's like another brother, I never had or wanted. ;-)

Softball tomorrow at 18:00. It shall be interesting AND way outside my social phobic box! The only person I know on the team won't be getting there until AFTER the game starts. I'll be okay though. I'm actually NOT nervous about that (yet). I'm excited!

When power napping, SHUT OFF YOUR CELL PHONE!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home