The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Rocker

I didn't get to watch American Idol OR The Academy of Country Music awards tonight.  I'm not happy about that...but oh well.  Its only TV.  I got (am getting) laundry done, playing online, and did some bible reading/studying (about my topic du jour...jealousy).

Regarding the girl from my past that sent me the message.  She never did apologize for any of the things she did to wrong me.  The day the crime was committed was the last time I talked to her (then again, I think I cried & yelled...not much talking that day).  The email didn't mention the past at all, good or bad.  It was basically just "I'm married to NAME, 2 kids, got a degree, but am a SHAM.  Email me" 

Just Blah.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home