The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Into The Night Of Blue

Mission Impossible: IV (aka Silver Shoes for Shell's wedding) has been solved! Ingrid & I went to dinner (including our chocolate nacho dessert) & shopping. She drags me into stores I normally wouldn't venture into. Lord & Taylor just isn't my type of store. I found cute shoes & hell, I've already tried on a hundred pair...what's 2 more? I told myself I could spend $60 on shoes, without freaking out...knowing I'll probably only wear them once. Well, the shoes are $59.99 BUT marked on sale for $43.99. Score. YAY! I actually LIKE the shoes! Get to the register & they ring up on sale for $32.99! MAJOR YAY! If my digital camera was functioning (well the camera works, but my software died)...I'd post pictures, but yeah. I will sometime. They are CUTE! I'm happy!

I'm VERY excited! God is doing some awesome things in my life right now. I had my head buried in The Bible for hours tonight. Some things I need to remember...1) Something is better than nothing. 2) Do NOT get discouraged! 3) Do NOT let others discourage you! 4) Have hope & faith always! 5) I am stronger than I know. 6) Something is better than nothing! (Yes, right now, its something I need to repeat)


16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.[b] 19This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."[c] John 3:16-21 (NIV)

John 3:16 is probably the most known Bible verse in the world, but for the first time (that I remember) I read it in context tonight. God sent his Son to SAVE us! How cool is that?

I'm sure I have a million other things to blog about...but they just don't seem that important lately. I do have sad news real quick. Ingrid put in her notice at work. Her last day is Thursday. You have NO idea how sad that makes me. For starters, she's AWESOME & takes SO MUCH stress off me & helps WAY more than she knows. Plus, she's my real friend...and she's leaving. Back to eating lunch alone. :-( I'm very happy for her, that she's getting out of hell...but she needs to take me with her ASAP!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!


1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember the whole pet peeve thing.....you have a problem, fix it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home