The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Don't Turn Around

Want to know what a true friend is?

Today, at work, I got blue ink pen on my khaki pants.  To know me, is to know that I had a slight (not that big...but bigger than necessary) meltdown over it.  Well, Robert came to return some things he was working on...and goes, "T...look what I did, just for you?"  And there was a huge blue ink pen mark on his khaki's.

Of course, when I washed them tonight, it didn't come out...so into the trash go my pants.  Good thing I got them on cheap clearance 2 years ago or I'd be REALLY not happy.

Work is actually (for now) getting better.

This weekend is the Hoe-down
& I don't know if I'm going.  Probably not...but never say never.  I've only went once in my "adult" life & it SUCKED but times & friends have changed. 

Friday, I have PLANS with my friend that needs a name...cause she's the only girl I hang out with lately.  CJ's cousin isn't a good name for her.  The plans...Chocolate Nachos & well...we will figure it out. 

Good mood better stick around! 

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home