The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Trust

I wish people could really grasp how paralyzing it is to suffer from social phobias.  I hate it more than anything.  There are lots of things I hate lately, lots of things I don't like about ME...and I can't think of anything I dislike about myself more.  Some of the people I consider to be my best friends, I can't even pick up the phone and call them.  Hell, there are 2 people that aren't blood related to me, that I can call without getting all anxiety filled...and that's not always true.  Just blah.  The thing that gets me about this...until I was about 18...I was VERY social, VERY outgoing.  I can basically pinpoint what changed me, I just don't know how to get back to being social.  New situations just make me want to crawl in bed and cry...or die.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home