The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

She's Got Balls

There are a few things that everyone should know about me by now. 1) Don't LIE to me! 2) I must eat OFTEN!

Let's address issue #1. I can handle the TRUTH. No matter how bad...I'd rather hear the truth than be lied to. No matter how big or small...TELL ME THE TRUTH. Well, let me tell you something else...Don't assume either! Well, yeah...after some stupidity on MY part...yeah, I was WRONG. There was no lie. I'm human, I make mistakes & I can admit that!

Onto issue #2. There are two things regarding ME that you just don't mess with! My sleep and my food! Well, to make a long stupid story short...since Sunday evening, I've probably eaten 1/2 a days worth of normal calories. I'm trying to drink as much water as I can...but that's not going that hot either. My head is throbbing. I'm crabby as hell. I'm moody as hell. I'm beyond negative. I can't think straight. I'm shaking terribly. I feel like I'm going to pass out. Yeah, its just not good. Now, do NOT DARE think this not eating thing has ANYTHING to do with my weight or my fatness! IT DOES NOT! I am pretty skipping sure this is doing more harm than good. (but on a happy fatness note...I did do my tae-bo after all today) Green bananas anyone?

Now...I'm not in the greatest mood...but I did get to see Red. I got to feel his arms too. ;-) Jo, I think he came home in better shape (with bigger arms for sure!) then he left! Other than that, I'm annoyed, I guess. He changes SO much in a group vs a few of us. I can't wait until he calms down some, I can't wait to get some "alone" time (cause Red's a strange bread, I use the word "alone" very loosely...someone else is always very near by.). I need normal Red, the Red I trust, the Red I can talk to, the Red I can laugh with, the Red I have fun with...not this insecure, must show off & talk to much about stupid stuff Red.

There is a terrible rumor going around that there might not be ANY Church softball this year. I'm SO sad...I could cry. If that really happens, I probably will cry.

I'm SERIOUSLY sad & SHOCKED that Chris got voted off American Idol! With the 3 that are left I want Katherine to win, Taylor in 2nd, and Elliott in 3rd. I see Chris having a much bigger career than the 3 remaining.

Blah blah blah. I will forget I'm hungry if I'm sleeping.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home