The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Night They Murdered Love

So, I should be working out (tae-Bo on Wednesday in the courtesy of my bedroom since I don't have time for the gym really) but I don't feel like it.  I haven't felt like working out for a while now...but tomorrow or Friday is a new day.  Back on TRACK.  I'm happy to report though...I'm weighing in at a happy light 144lbs!  YAY!  That's 28lbs in the past year!

The beginning of my day sucked!  Then, it got better as work was going along.  After work I was in a REALLY good mood.  Now, I'm just blah.

I'm concerned with a friend of mine.  I hate feeling helpless.  Then another friend of mine, well, I guess I'm hurt & annoyed.  Its funny, in some strange twisted Princess T way, I often say "everything happens for a reason" well, lately I'm seeing that.  Its slightly emotionally painful...but I'm overall content with all the choices I've made & where I'm at in my life.

On a brighter note...I get a free (small) smoothie tonight AND I get to see Red.  ::Swoon:: 

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home