The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 08, 2006

My Mama Said

While I complain about people not taking marriage seriously & getting married for the wrong reasons...I do see how the idea can be VERY tempting!  I dislike this house & the people in it annoy the piss out of me so often...the idea of running off & getting married is tempting...VERY tempting sometimes.

I live with 3 people.  The 4 of us, all tend to think the world revolves around us.  I feel like junk (but I haven't vomited since 13:00) & people won't help me with a simple task.  People think they know everything all the time. Yeah, I'll just shut up right now.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home