The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock & Roll)

Church today, was great for a million and one reasons. I'm having a hard time without having Church at OUR Church on Sunday nights...but it won't be this way forever! The main verse from today's message is below...emphasis mine, of course.

3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
Revelation 21:3 (NIV)


I survived JJ's baby shower. Mom did MUCH better than I thought she would. YAY! I'm on my unable mental roller coaster, so I don't feel like writing a lot. I can't wait for softball to start...both mine & Dad/Red's. Red's hot! I'm SO happy he's home. We shall see...he made progress today!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home