The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 08, 2006

See Jane Run

So I tried to cut/paste a cute quiz I took, but the code won't work & I'm not the computer genius & I really don't care right now...so blah. I hate computers.

I'm eating pretzels & they taste nasty. I think the reason I think they taste so gross is I know they are going to come back up within a matter of just a couple hours. I just feel blah. Everything (like walking to my car & back) takes SO much energy, that I just don't have. This flu can really f*ck off!

I managed to sleep for about 2.5 hours this morning. YAY! During that time, I have a crazy dream/nightmare of sorts. Note: We live on old farm land, with VERY few trees. The houses are pretty spread out around me. All the houses are on 4-20 acre lots.

~So, the house to the southeast of us caught on fire. Then it spread to the house to the east of us. The fire was jumping like crazy. Things were exploding & the fire would jump like a 100 feet at a time. At one point, I grab 3 (out of 4) of the cats put them in my Dad's truck. Chase the dog around my house & get her into the truck to. The reason for putting the animals in the truck was so that Dad could just jump in the truck & drive off. I still had plenty of time, I was heading inside to grab my scrapbooks & my leather coat that came from my cousin ET. Then, there was an explosion and the fire jumped within 10 feet of the house (it was weird, it came on a diagonal, closest to the garage, not the other side of the house, where the other fires were). My Dad was outside with the garden hose, trying to wet things down. (There still was no fire dept here) Dad told Jo & I to get in my car & leave. So, later we catch up with Mom & Dad. The four of us are fine, the house & all the things are ruined...including the coat & the scrapbooks! 2 cats died too. How 1 of the cats got out of the truck & into the fire, I don't know! I don't know what cats died either.

It was just a terrible dream. The strange thing, the leather coat (which I'm VERY attached to!) is in my car (in real life). Its almost always in my car. Why did I freak out about the coat?

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home