The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Straight Up

After going about 5 rounds with ST tonight, including a "do you want a real friend or fake friend" comment by ST...I have to say, I love that kid.  The topic at David's Friends tonight was Finances (Budgeting & Tithing).  That is a VERY touchy subject for me.  After much fighting & resisting on my part, with tough love, patients, and some down right snottiness, ST got me to work thru a rough budget with him.  Let me just say, I PISS AWAY A TON OF MONEY!

ST has been going thru a TON of junk in his own life.  This week, Monday when I was sick specifically...for the first time in the past 3 months, I really felt like I had ST back.    ST, that I desire to be friends with more than anyone can understand, was back!  Monday was the first time, in at least 3 months (I think 5 really), that I told him "I love & miss you."  I mean that truly.  I love & miss him, as one of my dearest, deepest, and best friends. 

I've had conversations with a select few regarding ST, especially ST & I.  It seems as if my family, until I am married to someone else, they hold onto hope of ST & I reuniting.  Where I value ST greatly as one of my best friends, I can clearly see reasons we will not be an in a relationship again.  If things would have been this clear in Oct/Nov 2004, life would have been a lot easier!  I do still, hold true to my word, whatever girl snags ST truly snags a winner. 

I'm going to bed soon.

About violence.  I'm still SUPER sorry that I punched SML out of anger.  Well, I'm also glad things ended with CJ how/when they did.  To say his anger management issue got the best of him over the weekend, is an understatement!  Of course, I don't have the entire story...but I don't think I need it.  Friends...probably not.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again.  Never say never.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home