The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, May 12, 2006

The Way That You Love Me

My only plans for tomorrow (today technically) have been rained out.  JM & TOY's opening day for baseball has been moved to next Saturday.  Bahhhh humbug!  Next Saturday shall be BUSY. 

I need to stop being so judgmental!  I need to remember if EVERYONE was alike in this world, this world would be a VERY boring place.  While, I really like myself & tend to think my way is always best/correct...that might be what is best for ME, not for EVERYONE.

The new Nick Lachey "Whats Left of Me" CD is good!  Very good!  The Daniel Powter CD is decent.  Now, I'm off to watch my new movie (Walk The Line).  I'll report on that later.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home