The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Opposites Attract

I'm such an antagonist!  I KNOW I get it from my Mom.  Jo is in a pissy mood.  So, I'm bugging her about playing softball this summer.  Then Mom starts bugging her about chip dip, then I start dancing in front of the TV.  LMAO!  Its so fun.  So, as of right now, Jo says she's not talking to me for the rest of the day.  Shall I hold my breath?

Church was GREAT today!  We had a Pastor from another Church today (the Church to the west of us, that I go to on special occasions).  The message was taken from this passage:

1In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.  2 Timothy 4:1-4 (NIV)

We have 3 tools to help us do that...1)  Prayer  2)  God's Word (The Bible)  3)  Our Witness.

Other happens at Church.  Most of my David's Friends people weren't there...no Erob, Thick, Mell, Jo, & Red.  I have no idea where Red was.  Its NOT like him to NOT be at Church.  Hmmmm.  After talking to some people & praying...the drama I flipped out about last night has calmed down some. 

Church softball WILL be happening this summer, like normal/as planned.  Men start a week from Monday & who knows when the women start.  Its going to be a little bit different, but change can be good.  ;-)  Lots of players aren't coming back & all that jazz.  It shall be interesting to see if Jo and/or Red's older sister play.  I'm glad that Red's oldest sister is playing.  I hardly get to see/talk to her lately & I miss her!

Happy Mother's Day!  I got my Mom a gift card to Bronners.  Of course, the $25 gift card I got her, is going to cost my Dad hundreds!  ;-) 

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home