The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Skin

MySpace is an addictive CULT! 

My summer officially starts next Monday (with the start of Dad/Red's softball) so I will be hitting the gym hard this week.  I shall be pretty busy until mid-July now.  YAY!  My weeks will go like this:

Sunday: Church, gym, nap, housework
Monday: Work, gym, Dad/Red's softball
Tuesday:  Work, maybe gym, softball  (maybe gym because it depends on if I have a game...no gym for me on my game days)
Wednesday:  Work, gym, Church
Thursday:  Work, softball
Friday:  Work, gym
Saturday:  gym

It shall be a good week, I got my quality Sunday nap!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home