The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

So Long

To say I'm anxiety filled & stressed lately would be an understatement.

I've got a lot going on, but at the same time...I'm figuring out a lot about myself.

For starters...Red.  I think the BIGGEST (aside from him being adorably cute!) reason I want there to be something there SO badly, is...his family likes me.  They like me for me.  If you know anything about me, you know that the thing ST & I fought about the most, BY FAR...was his family.  So, the idea of someone's family LIKING me makes me happy.

Next issue...I'm trying to work thru lots of mental issues within my head right now.  I figured out I have a huge issue with rejection.  I can't handle rejection in any shape or form.  That's why I tolerate things I shouldn't.  That's why I live in a fantasy land often.  Onward & upward.

I've got softball in a few minutes.  Joy.  My head hurts.  Then I have to go to Home Depot & get a new key made for my bedroom door so my Dad will stop climbing in the window.  Then I have to bake for a work party.

What is going on with Pistons?  All I have to say is...Go Tigers!  Leland, the managers of the Tigers (in his first year with the club) said something along the lines of "Being in 1st place doesn't matter until after the final game of the season."  Good man!!!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home