The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Let There Be Rock

So...I have softball in a little bit.  Well, that's not entirely true.  See...there was practice scheduled for today, but someone decided the field was to wet/muddy to practice on.  My good friend, Red's Oldest Sister decided we should still get together and have our own little practice.  So, Jo & I are going to play softball at Red's house...with Red, Red's Dad, and Red's Oldest Sister.  Since Red & I aren't exactly on speaking terms (actually...its me not speaking to him to be more specific) this shall be fun.  I can't believe what a smart aleck I was to Red's Oldest Sister when she called.  "T, how about you & Jo and your dad, if they want, come over and we can have our own little practice with my Dad & Red?  T says..."Yeah, cause YOUR brother is JUST WHO I want to deal with."  Oooopss!  That wasn't nice.  I want to deal with him, I just want him to remove his head from his youknowwhat.

So...I have plans tomorrow with CJ's cousin.  Since she's my friend and needs a blog worthy name...its Ingrid.  She picked it out herself.  Ingrid's a goof. 

This is way to much outside of the box socializing going on right now!

My Dad pisses me off!  Oh well, his fault.  Vegas here I come.  ;-)

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home