The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Everything Takes Me Back

In the past week, I've been doing some deep soul searching of sorts.  After the drama that happened last Saturday...I decided something & everyone that needs to know has been informed...so...

I'M DONE!  Done with the Red situation.  D-O-N-E.  Now, I will be nice, and friendly with him for sure (and he's still nice eye candy) but I'm DONE letting myself be emotionally vulnerable & available.  This has been a year in the making...and he did it to himself.  Of course, there will be plenty of posts about how adorable I find him...but the emotional level has been cut off  & I don't feel bad or anything. 

Lots to do...like eat.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home