The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 22, 2006

The Jack

Dad's game.  Well, it was good to see everyone (some of the guys go to the Presbyterian Church, so we only see them in the summer, basically).  The umpire gets there, and my Dad needs to be calmed down before 1 pitch is thrown.  "Yellow, I swear, he's the WORST umpire EVER!!!!!!  I swear, He's STUPID.  My 8 year old Grandson could do better.  You'll see.  He's just BAD!"  Dad's team gets off to a good start.  They are winning 11-2 going into the 5th inning.  They lost 13-14.  The call that ended the game even had the other team in shock.  Whatever...it was the first game & its just for fun.  Red got his head shaved & it looks really BAD!!!!!!  We were friendly, like always...a little (joking, I think) attitude, but no tension.  YAY!  Red will be leaving for Wisconsin in a few hours...and should be gone for about a week.  There goes my eye candy. ;-)  He's still eye candy, but he needs to keep a hat on right now. 

No softball until Thursday now.  Yay!  I will have time to do laundry tomorrow...and go to the gym.  GYM!  If I don't go, ya'll can beat me. ;-)

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home