The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

My Mind

My love/hate relationship with sleep lives on. Today, I most likely, will NOT get my Sunday afternoon nap. Well, I went to bed at about 03:00, alarm is set for 09:15. 07:00 I wake up! ERRRRRR. I just couldn't get comfortable. I force myself to lay in bed until about 08:30 and some idiot is outside cutting grass. At first, I thought it might have been the punk that lives across the street on his dirt bike...but no, its my lovely Daddy cutting the grass! ERRRRRRR. I swear, STUPID STUPID STUPIDEST smart man I know!

Went to JM & TOY's baseball games yesterday. I'll have pictures soon. I hate when they play at the same time. At least, this year they were on diamonds back to back...not at complete opposite ends of the park. JM's team lost (they went into the last inning down loosing 2-3 and lost by 8!) TOY's team won. Both boys did GREAT! TOY has improved SO much. JM is one of the best on his team, by far! I'm not just saying that cause I'm his Aunt! The really cool part about that...he's the smallest & youngest on his team! (He's always been good, that since after 1 year of t-ball, his Dad has always had him play a year old than he should be.) I also got to see John, I miss him SO much. When I first got there, we are walking towards each other (note: I have NO idea when I saw him last...probably last June sadly!)...and he yells "Baby Girl, what's happening to you? You are disappearing on me!" Hehehe! Yay! It was really great to see John, catch up & stuff. I love him. He's great. He's still my same old brother in law! (Yep, he's still my brother in law even though him & JJ have been legally divorced over 4 years now..."T, JJ divorced me. I didn't divorce your family.")

I have to remember miracles usually don't happen over night. Baby steps! Progress! All that good stuff!

This afternoon, I have to go to a BBQ at Favorite Aunt & Uncle's house...just to BBQ. It has nothing to do with the fact that Favorite Aunt turn 40 next Saturday. The big 4-0! While, we were given SHORT notice (we got invited at about 15:30 yesterday) and it does mess up my Sunday nap...I wouldn't miss it for the world. I love this part of my family. And actually...even the family I don't like as much as this part of my family, I do love. Family comes first...always.

Did anyone watch the Reds vs Tigers game last night? AWESOME!!!!! My favorite player Brandon Inge needs to step it up though! I saw from the bottom of the 5th inning thru the 10th inning. He went 0-2 (that I remember!) and had an error! That doesn't it kid! But hey...they won and are doing great. It was AWESOME to see Comerica Park sold out and totally packed! I'm sure Ingrid & company had a great time. Don't get confused...my favorite MLB team is still the Indians, but a VERY close 2nd is the Tigers. Yes, I like pro baseball. Those that think its boring can just BLAH. I'm a nerd...a sports nerd, I know. Its MUCH better than a computer nerd. ;-) (That comment is just for you, SML!)

While we are on the sports subject...Go Pistons! Thankfully, Favorite Uncle has a TV on his deck, so we will be able to watch the Pistons vs Cavs for game 7. CRAP! I just thought about it...coming from Gma's house to Favorite Uncles I'll have to take a different route...I'm NOT dealing with traffic near The Palace.

I should get ready/packed soon.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are gonna be a sports nerd as you put it, at least pick a good sport like HOCKEY!

You should be happy your dad waited until 8:30 to start cutting the grass. Some people have better things to do than lay in bed all day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home