The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Waiting For Magic

Is there a difference between self-esteem and self-confidence?

Work was actually decent again today. YAY! That's 2 decent days in a row!

My mood has been pretty good lately, not depressed at all. I've been blah & had an attitude for no real reason...but all in all, I'm doing good!

Jealousy is a bloody, dangerous thing. I'm trying...but yeah. All I have to say, is I'm NOT perfect, just forgiven!

19The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other. Galatians 5:19-26 (NIV)

Obviously, my only problem isn't jealousy...but its the one eating at me lately.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:21:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Yes, I think there is a difference.
I wasn't happy with my body growing up. Not happy with what I felt were my flaws, so to speak. So, admttably that does indicate a little bit of a low self esteem. Having said that...I didn't have low self-confidence at all. Generally speaking, I was indeed happy with *myself* and who I was. I knew I couldn't compete with certain other girls but at the same time was confident that I was still semi-decent looking and would be a good catch for someone because of the kind of person I was.
I also think there is a fine line between jealousy and respect.
I don't want to see my guy hanging all over some girl or visa versa not because it makes me jealous...but because it disrespects me, us and our relationship.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home