The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Edge Of Heaven

Is it possible to be truly HAPPY for someone, yet jealous at the same time?  That's the crap going thru my head right now.  Actually...I know its possible, but it just sucks! 

I need to get my fat butt back in gear.  Why is it SO hard to get motivated right now?  Even joining the "Chub Club" at work hasn't helped.  Bahhh humbbbbuggg!

This HAVING to work until 16:00 M-F really puts a wrench in my summer way of life.  Bahhhh hummmmmbug! 

Ingrid's last day is tomorrow & to say I'm sad about it would be an understatement!  As they say...life goes on.  It will be interesting to see what happens to our friendship.  I don't deal well with change.

Power nap before David's Friends.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home