The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Strange Ways

I feel like I have a bad hangover!  The only problem with that is I only drank water yesterday!  Hmmmmm.  Maybe ST drank last night, cause I used to get hangovers for him.

Its going to be a fun weekend in the SUN!  Yes, the SUN (and heat!) finally came out in Michigan!  Today is going to be yardwork day.  I'm about to go start working on my garden, turning dirt & that fun stuff.  Dad's working on opening the swimming pool, so I'm sure I'll have to help him here and there.  I need to move my trampoline so I can weed wacker that area.  I also need to turn over the dirt in Mom's flower bed & dig up so weeds around the yard.  Fun day.  SPF 45 here I come!

I'm in such a GOOD mood!  YAY!!!!!!!!  Nothing more, nothing less.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home