The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Every Other Friday At Five

The past 24 hours have been interesting to say the least.  :-D 

It was a good day at work!  Power-tripping control freak boss wasn't there, so that was GREAT!  Add on it was Friday & a 3 day weekend!  Wahoo!

Then, I got a quality nap!

Then, I hung out with my buddy SML.  We grabbed some dinner, went and looked at cell phone, and than to play putt-putt.  I won!  I don't think I really did...but SML will never admit to letting me win, cause if he LET me win, he'll DIE!  :-)

Then, I ended up hanging out with some other buddies of mine.  Not the smartest thing ever (if I would have started out leaving the city heading to my friend's place...it would have been maybe an hour drive, but NO.  I was going home...so yeah...2 hours later, I get to my friend's place...then it was about an hour home from my friend's place.)  Just chilled, relaxed, laughed, talked, laughed, laughed, and laughed some more with people I don't see often enough.  My face is hurting from laughing so much...hours later.  I'm glad I made my little road trip, even if I didn't want to at first...but what are friends for?! 

Things to ponder...
"Laugh or cry, happiness is a decision." -Pops Boise

Have faith, and God will provide all. God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things.

I have no idea what I'm doing the next few days.  I'll just say life is interesting.  WEEEEEEEEE.  I need sleep.  I could just ramble for hours.  I'll stop, I swear.  SLEEP NOW!

Don't hold your breath.  Nothing more, nothing less.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home