The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Fashion Party

I've got some responsible adult health decisions to make in the next week or so and it sucks!  Before, I always had someone to go to regarding issues like this...whether it was Mom or ST.  Now, I don't really have them to turn to & I don't want to deal with things...but I MUST & I will!!!!  I hate hate HATE dealing with medical professionals.  Things can't be ignored.  These issues won't go away on their own...tried that, isn't working.  I know, I know...the easy road isn't always the best road.

I need to talk with 2 of my friends, and I can't until tomorrow night at the earliest. THIS SUCKS! 

Go Pistons!


God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home