The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Big Balls

Rules are meant to be broken!  What about promises?  ;-)    I'm in such a good mood, goofy mood.  WEEEEEEEEE!

No regrets!  Nothing more, nothing less.

Why must I take simple things in life & make them complicated?  Why must I be the most impatient person in the world?  Why must I always want what I can't have?  Why must I build walls up towards most people?  That's right...because I am ME!

God is doing some interesting things in my life right now, I just hope I don't mess them up.  Free will is a dangerous thing! I need to take my own advice and just HAVE FAITH. 

Princess Whiny B*tch is alive and well.  The newest reason I wear my name with pride is because I won't leave myself emotionally vulnerable & emotionally available to a select few (few=two) that would like me to.  Whatever...they brought it on themselves.

I haven't mentioned it lately...but let me remind you.  Red is adorable.  While Red is adorable...more importantly, CJ is freaking HOT!!!!!!!  The joys of eye candy.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home