The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Knocked Out

That was the WORST 4 hours of sleep EVER! 

We are on break #1 of yard work (yard work has been a huge amount of reinstalling the swimming pool).  I need to eat, I know that, so I made a salad and tossed in some left over grilled chicken & I'm having to CHOKE it down.  I don't know if its because my stomach is in knots or if its because working in hot sun causes me to not want to eat.

Ignoring things will not cause them to go away.  Go ponder.

I'm sitting here in my own pissy mood, for whatever reason (but I'm overall, in a GOOD mood!) thinking about how its unfair my stomach is in knots, its unfair that my Dad is making us do SO much work this weekend, blah blah blah.  Then I think about what TODAY is really about.  Its NOT about a picnic, its NOT about an extra day off work.  Its about those that lost their lives fighting for MY freedom, fighting for MY Country that I love dearly.  As often as we complain about things in this Country, like the price of gas, or taxes, or the President, or whatever...we have it GOOD here & I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.  Happy Memorial Day!
  Take a second today, and just remember those that gave their ALL for us & remember how GOOD we have it!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home