The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Ride On

So, I just typed out a big paragraph...but I can't post it right now.  Something about, I'll always let things spew for a while first.  Let me just say, my stomach is in knots.

I went out with ST & Ann tonight.  It was uncomfortable for me, until about 10 minutes after we got to the bar.  After that I started to relax & have a good time.  Out side of my box, yes.  More than I could handle, no.

I have to be back to doing yard work at 10:00, so I should get some sleep.  Let me just say...AHHHHHHHH.  Good mood lives on...just now with knots in the stomach.  Sometimes you just have to go with that GUT feeling!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home