The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Give Me You

I'm over the moon excited!  I just got back from my shopping adventure.  I didn't get as much as I wanted, couldn't find stuff that I could wear for work & life really.  I did grab 1 sweater, 2 skirts, and 1 fancy tap top thing (which MIGHT get returned, its not something for work, not something I can wear to Church events, requires an uncomfortable bra, its LOW cut....but SUPER CUTE!)  Adding up the tags, totals $120 (not including tax)...and I walked out spending less than $59 (including tax).  Go me!  What's even cooler than that...the one skirt is a size 8.  MIRACLE!  MOTIVATION HERE I COME!!!!!!  Of course, I think this stores clothes run on the big size...but that's okay!  I got a SIZE 8!  You have NO idea how cool that is.

If you never have something, you don't know what its like to miss it.  Go ponder.

I called two of the three friends I need to talk to really bad.  Of course, like I thought, no answer.  ERRRRRR.  Patience!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home