The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Blooming 18

I've always been a blunt, tell it like it is, person.

Head out of the gutters ya'll...

I don't know what the heck is wrong...but I'm in pain.  A lot of pain!  The under/outside of my left boob is hurting.  Its like a shooting pain.  (For the paranoid, I don't feel any type of lumps everything looks "normal" & it doesn't hurt any more when touched.)  It started a couple of hours ago & just keeps getting worse.  I really don't want to have to go to the stupid doctor over this.  Hopefully its growing pains.  ;-)  So, a girl can dream!

Regarding the Health Issues
I was discussing here.  Unless I take time off of work, the EARLIEST I can get these issues addressed is 07/06/06.  There is a slight chance I could get in (at a different office) on 06/27/06 (without having to take time off work).  Without having medical insurance, its like jumping thru a flaming hoop.  Also...why does the medical community make you feel like crap for not having insurance?  This is all stuff I'm prepared to pay out of my pocket for!  Not that I like doing that, but its life...and I've got to do what's best for ME.

Dude...I'm rambling AGAIN!  STUPID FLY!  DIE ALREADY!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home