The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Just An Image

Teaching Children's Church went about 100 times better than I thought it would.  It did help that I had GREAT co-teachers today!  Next week, I've got 1 blah one...and 1 good one. 

There is mass chaos going on with David's Friends.  As one of the natural leaders (read...Big Mouths) of the group, its falling upon my shoulders to step up and say something.  Jo is actually willing to step up and say something too.  We will see how things unfold!

I had the pleasure of dealing with Red's Family a lot today.  Red "T, have I mentioned you look absolutely adorable this morning?"  "Thanks Red."  Red's Dad "Red, its comments like that, that confuse her beyond belief.  Would you just make her your wife already?"  Nice.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home