The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Perfect World

Something happened at home last night, and I realized I tolerate more than I should, more than most would regarding my Dad, the way he treats me, and disrespects me.  I just had to count to 5 and walk away from him again.  As a person that avoids conflict & confrontation as much as possible, I'm going to have to sit down and TALK to my Dad soon.  YUCK!  I know I can't attempt talking to my Dad until I'm calm though, cause other wise I'll sink to his level and YELL or I'll cry and get nothing accomplished.

Right now, my blood is boiling.  2 totally separate issues (today, forget about last night already), small issues to an extent, but its the principle, plus its everything compounding. 

#1) My parents complain about money (and lack there of) like the best of us.  Yet, they do STUPID stuff with their money.  I know if Mom had her way, she'd give it ALL away.  I just can't help but get VERY annoyed when they give money to those that can't/won't help themselves.  Yes, its their money...do as they please...yet don't complain about not having any when you give it to losers.

#2)  I eat VERY little food in this house.  99% of the food I eat, I buy!  My Dad REFUSES to let me keep ONE water bottle in the freezer!  I used to keep TWO in there, but he's been such an idiot lately...I'd settle for one.  Now, I can't keep ANY!  The ONLY item I want to keep in the freezer, ONE freaking thing...and I can't!  The only thing I keep in the fridge is Salad Dressing, A1, lettuce, & cucumbers.  1 thing in the freezer is to much to ask. 

I could go on and on....but I'll stop.  I'm going to go cry myself to sleep.  NAPS RULE!

*Note:  I KNOW, for the great majority, I have it VERY good here.  I'm just getting fed up lately with the lack of respect that I get from my Dad especially!

I'd rather be HATED for who I am, than LOVED for who I'm not!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home