The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, June 05, 2006

You Are My King

I love my friends.  I love my friends.  I love my friends to death!

Ingrid & I really need to find time to hang out.  She's unwilling to completely clear the air via phone.  I keep typing stuff and deleting it.  I think the biggest issues are 1) She needs to separate herself from CJ & I.  What happens between CJ & I is between CJ & I.  2) She's suffering from a bad case of new relationship syndrome.  I'm VERY happy for her & Jason.  Happy, but scared.  I'd hate to her get hurt!  Friendships take work...but they shouldn't cause migraines and make me want to vomit.

SML.  He's going up north to visit his Mom this weekend.  I've been on his case that he needs to visit her more.  I've been telling him I'd LOVE to see his Mom.  Now, I haven't answered him if I'm going or not yet.  Why don't I know?  Because I don't!  He's giving me a small attitude (as much of an attitude as he gets with me) about it. 

My brain is a fun fun place to live.  WEEEEEE.

"Why worry about the stuff you can't control?"  (BTW...that line is courtesy of his royal hotness, CJ)  I can ONLY control my own actions!  I can't control NOR be responsible for the actions of others!!!!!!!!!  I spent many hours with my social working, getting that drilled into my head.  Actually, that's the one of the few things that I really LEARNED from that mental health experience.

So, I made some calls today to address the health issues that I must be responsible and handle all by myself.  YUCK!  The one office that I've dealt with before closed.  They do have other locations that I might attempt dealing with.  My other choice is a place that I've never dealt with, but comes with okay recommendations.  If I had any type of health issuance, this would be easier...but I'll find a way!  Where there is a will, there is a way.

1 Be merciful to me, O God, for men hotly pursue me;  all day long they press their attack.  2 My slanderers pursue me all day long;   many are attacking me in their pride.  3 When I am afraid, I will trust in you.  4 In God, whose word I praise,  in God I trust; I will not be afraid.  What can mortal man do to me?  5 All day long they twist my words;  they are always plotting to harm me.  6 They conspire, they lurk, they watch my steps,  eager to take my life.  7 On no account let them escape;  in your anger, O God, bring down the nations.  8 Record my lament; list my tears on your scroll --are they not in your record?  9 Then my enemies will turn back when I call for help.  By this I will know that God is for me.  10 In God, whose word I praise,  in the LORD, whose word I praise-  11 in God I trust; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?  12 I am under vows to you, O God;  I will present my thank offerings to you.  13 For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.  Psalm 56 (NIV)

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home