The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Angel Eyes

I don't know where this thought came from...but it sucks that honesty sometimes hurts.

Some people said things to me this weekend, that just stung.  I don't believe the comments were meant to be hurtful, at all.  They were being honest.  Chances are, the people didn't even realize their comments stung. 

The bigger problem, as a "tell it like it is" type of person...how often do I hurt people (unintentionally) with my blunt mouth?  My Dad raised me to believe "Sticks & Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."  I've grown to realize that couldn't be further from the truth sometimes.

I didn't get my nap today, so in theory, I should be overtired.  BUT No.  I'm not "normal". 

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home