The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

No Good Lover

I really need Yahoo Messenger to WORK!  I tried to download it yesterday and I did something wrong.  Now, for the life of me, I can't fix it.  ERRRRRRRRRRR.  Computers HATE me.

I had a good work out at the gym.  My hair is a nice even color with no funky roots.  Dad's softball team lost in extra innings.  It was a decent game with some interesting plays.  Like, some new guy over running 2nd base & getting out.  Or Yellow passing Red about a foot before home place& them both getting called out. Stupid boys.  One of those had to be there plays.  It was cute to see them laying on the ground together.  It was a pile of eye candy.  ;-)  Red's *so* adorable.  Good thing I have myself a safe distance from his head games.  His Mom called him out on his head games today.  LOL.

After talking with Red, a few others from our group, and respected trusted adults from our Church, I think the decision regarding how to handle the problems with Co-Teacher B from David's Friends has been made.  For now, the idea is to take a wait & see attitude.  If we have any other issues, with a united front, we are going to calmly & respectfully approach her directly.  If (when) that doesn't work...then we will take the issues to Pastor D.  Pastor D has a VERY full plate right now, and I don't want to make it worse if we can handle things ourselves.  Co-Teacher B won't be at David's Friends tomorrow.  Darn.

Mom & Jo are leaving for their long awaited vacation tomorrow evening.  I'll miss them, but I'm glad to see them go.  I hope Mom has a good time & calms down enough to remember parts of it.

Just blah.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home