The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

POTD



Picture of the day...

Taken: April 2009
That adorable, chatty and sassy girl in the sunglasses is my friend's daughter. We were at the Detroit Zoo and she was waiting to go in the prairie dog exhibit. Chatty (that's what we call her) holds a dear place in my heart. I was supposed to be at the hospital when she was born. Well, she decided to make her entry into the world the ONE day in May of 1999 that I couldn't be there. It was ST's senior prom. Her mom and I went to school together (in first grade, then middle & high school), worked together (and car pooled there). We lost contact for a few years but found each other again thru myspace. Its so nice to have my friend and Chatty back in my life.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home