The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am a HUGE country music fan. I listen to very little of anything else (a tad boy band stuff and Christian pop). I couldn't tell you the number of country artists I've seen in concert. If money wasn't an option, it would be MANY more. I am currently watching George Strait: ACM Artist of the Decade All Star Concert. AMAZING. I saw George Strait in concert once. It was in June of 1999. Fabulous.

The weather is crappy and rainy here. Better clear up, we've got softball at 7:30pm. Hopefully I will be feeling better by then though. For the past 30 hours, my GI problems have been acting up. I ate pain pills like candy yesterday. Good thing about that, I slept from 1:30am-8:15am straight! Then cat napped until 9:45am.

Mom hasn't been doing that well since Sunday. Highly annoying. I know that's how it is, but it doesn't mean its easy to deal with. I am not annoyed at her, just annoyed at her health, which she has little to no control over.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home