The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, May 22, 2009


Picture of the Day...

That's my cousin Dany (she's 22 now) and Favorite Aunt (Dany's step-mom). This photo was taken December 23, 2007 at Mom's side of the family's Christmas shin dig. Aren't they beautiful? At family functions, if I'm not with the little kids, I'm usually with these two. Dany is one of the craziest greatest people ever. The girl manages to work full time, attend Michigan State University full time (and usually makes the Dean's List), and party like a ROCK STAR! Favorite Aunt just rocks. She loves Jesus and sets a great example. Favorite Aunt loves the Red Wings, loves me, and has the sweetest kids ever. (Favorite Aunt is married to Mom's youngest brother.)

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home