The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 11, 2009

I know I am bi-polar. I know my moods swing terribly very often. Living in this house, with these people doesn't help in the slightest!

They make me feel like crap more often then not. I say it often, and I mean it more than anyone knows...I wish I could move to a far off land. I wish I was smart enough to figure out a way to die instead of live in this house with these people. They are my parents and I love them and know they love me but they don't see or care how horrible they are to me sometimes.

Currently, Mom is mad at me cause I said she wasn't doing well enough to go places. WHATEVER. KISS MY ASS. You aren't. You've been crying since I came downstairs. Your words are bad, you are shaking. I am a very social phobic person, I don't need to take you places when you are going to draw more attention to you then you already do.

I'm sick of being miserable more often then not yet I see no way to make things any better or different.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home