The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009


I suck at blogging lately. I won't make excuses but I'm just busy and spend to much time on facebook and junk.

Roomie's wedding shower was this weekend.

Here are the girls (minus the flower girl)

L to R: Me, Steph (one of my best buds), Roomie, her sister, and Roomie's BFF.






Roomie & her Fiance.











Mom and I are (hopefully) going "on a big adventure" tomorrow to celebrate Mother's Day. Obviously, with her health, I have to remember to be flexible, which I'm not good at.


The new swimming pool is being install this week...well, its currently filling. We have well water...so the water pressure to shower is TERRIBLE to start with. Now, 2 hoses working to fill the pool and the water pressure is a JOKE. TERRIBLE. I am a bath taker at night, part of my routine (since I have such a strange time sleeping anyways)...but I am NOT going out to fight with the animals of the farmville USA to turn hoses off to take a bath tonight. UGH.

I found a swimsuit top I loved a few weeks ago. I couldn't find a bottom at all. I finally ordered one online. It should be here soon...hopefully it works!

I have my first fitting for my bridesmaids dress for Roomie's wedding next week. I'm nervous the dress will be to small or something. Whatever.

I am joining a golf league through Church. We will golf every other Friday starting the first Friday in June. :-) I am nervously excited. We will be doing 4 person scrambles with four teams. Males/females mixed together.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home