The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I just want to shake my Mom and be like DUH. Its hard to deal with my Mom like a "real" person because of her health. Her short term memory is basically non-existant.

Today, Mom was on the phone with Gma. Gets off the phone and is crying that Gma never listen. That is VERY true but she KNOWS that, Gma has been that way for at least 29 years.

But with the issues I have lately with my parents, I just want to be like "HELLO" you have problems with your mom, I have problems with mine. But I can't. I have to bite the bullet, smile, and pretend everything is roses. I'm not doing good at that lately.

I just want to stay in my bedroom and cry, but yeah...my parents won't let me. Or they let me, and then bitch non-stop about it later.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home